Safety and Use
SAFETY AND USE
Last Updated On: September 1, 2017
Safety and Use Policy acts as an extension of the Terms of Service found at https://www.realtysheets.com, which is referenced here. Please review this Safety and Use Policy, which governs your use of the Application, to understand its practices. By using the Application, you acknowledge that you accept the practices and policies outlined in this Safety and Use Policy.
Registration and Account Security
In consideration of your use of the Application, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Application ("Registration Data"); (b) maintain the security of your password, if any, and identification; (c) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to the Company via the Application or otherwise, to keep it accurate, current and complete; and (d) be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account. Your user ID and password may only be used by you. You are solely responsible for maintaining and protecting the confidentiality of your ID and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your user ID and password.
By competing formal registration and creating an account, you may be asked to consent to receive autodialed and/or pre-recorded telemarketing calls (including, without limitation, SMS (text) messages) from or on behalf of the Company at the telephone number(s) (including your wireless number, if applicable); you understand that such consent is optional and not a condition of purchase.
The Company reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
The Application is available for your use only. You represent, warrant and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted, transmitted, or shared by you on or through the Application will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
In addition, the following is a partial list of the kinds of activities that are prohibited on or through use of the Application or website:
- Engaging in any activity that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Application or the Company's systems or networks, regardless of whether the activity is lawful or unlawful;
- Gaining unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Application or the Company's systems or networks, or use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Application;
- Uploading posting, transmitting, sharing, storing or otherwise making available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Register for a User account on behalf of an individual other than yourself without that individual's express permission, or registering for a User account on behalf of any group or entity without the group or entity's express permission;
- Impersonating any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Uploading, posting, transmitting, sharing or otherwise making available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," harvesting or "pyramid schemes;"
- Engaging in activities or otherwise soliciting or collecting passwords or personally identifiable information about Site users or any third-party including names, phone numbers, addresses, phone numbers email addresses, without their consent;
- Uploading, posting, transmitting, sharing or otherwise making available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Decompiling, reverse engineering, or disassembling the Software or attempting to do so or otherwise attempting to discover the source code or underlying algorithms of all or any part of the Application or services offered therefrom;
- Modifying or creating derivatives of any part of the Application;
- Removing or obscuring any proprietary notices on the Application;
- Engaging in activity or submitting Content that harasses or advocates harassment of another;
- Uploading, posting, transmitting, sharing, storing or otherwise making available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of the Application or any network connected to the Application, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Application or any network connected to the Application;
- Engaging in activities or submitting Content that could be harmful to minors;
- Engaging in unauthorized commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as advertising, solicitations, contests, sweepstakes, barter, and pyramid schemes;
- Using any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, copy, or "scrape" web pages or the Content contained in the Site, or for any other unauthorized purpose;
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Application or website, other user accounts, or other connected computer systems or networks;
- Taking any action which may violate any applicable local, state, national or international laws;
You also agree not to or permit anyone else to, directly or indirectly do any of the above prohibited activities;
User Content Uploaded Using the Application/License
You are solely responsible for all photos, profiles (including your name, image, and likeness), messages, notes, text, information, and other content that you upload, publish or display (hereinafter, "Post") on or through the Application (collectively the "User Content"). You may not Post User Content on the Application that you did not create. You understand and agree that the Company may, but is not obligated to, review the Application and User Content and may delete or remove (without notice) any content in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason, including User Content that in the sole judgment of the Company violates these Terms of Service. You are solely responsible at your sole cost and expense for creating backup copies and replacing any User Content you post or store on the Application or provide to the Company.
When you Post User Content to the Application, you authorize and direct the Company to make such copies thereof as it deems necessary in order to facilitate storage of User Content on the Company's servers.
The Company has a no tolerance policy towards unsolicited email sent without permission and to those who have not requested or consent to receiving such email ("Spam"). Any User found to be using the Application for Spam will be immediately disabled from use of the Application and all services provided by the Company. If you know or suspect any violators, please notify us immediately at [email protected]
You must follow the rules of the federal CAN-SPAM act and this "Anti-Spam Policy" when sending email through the Application. Accordingly, the Company requires that emails sent through the Application contain the following, which are included in all emails sent through the Application by default:
- All emails must contain a one-click unsubscribe link as provided by the Company;
- All emails must contain your non-internet contact information, such as your address or phone number;
- All emails must state the reason the recipient is receiving the email. For example, "You are receiving this message because you requested information from [Name of Real Estate Agent]."
The Company, at its sole discretion, may immediately, without refund, disable your access to the Application or any of its email features if it believes in its sole discretion that you have violated any of the email and permission practices listed above, or this "Anti-Spam Policy."
When you use the Application or send e-mails to Realty Sheets, you are communicating with it electronically. You consent to receive communications from Realty Sheets electronically. Realty Sheets will communicate with you by e-mail, by pushing notices through the Application, or by posting notices on Realty Sheets's website at www.realtysheets.com. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that Realty Sheets provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.